Relentless Investment Research, LLC is looking to expand our team of contributors. We are a young startup company that provides an investment research platform focused on Africa and Latin America. We’re looking for freelance writers to cover topics related to investing in Africa.
We strive to provide top-notch investment articles to our unique audience. We are interested in teaming up with individual contributors willing to research Africa’s financial markets and write great, informative articles.
Articles can be about:
- African stocks – locally traded, ADRs, or GDRs
- ETFs and mutual funds
- “How-to-Guides” about investing in Africa (i.e. how to open a brokerage account in Ghana, placing trades on an exchange, etc.)
We want articles that are well researched and share a unique opportunity with our audience. The articles must be relevant to investors. Writing about investment opportunities in publicly traded stocks, mutual funds, or ETFs is a plus.
- Passionate about African financial markets
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Able to be objective, logical, and creative when analyzing frontier and emerging markets
- Meticulous attention to detail and keen eye for accuracy
- Ability to communicate complex investment concepts in writing, plus strong proofreading skills
- Self-motivator, able to work independently
How to apply:
Please fill out the Relentless Contributor Submission Form below. Including a writing sample is optional.
After we receive this information, we will contact you about becoming a Relentless Contributor.
Thank you for your interest!